This step-by-step guide contains invaluable resources for the aspiring or established professional dog trainer. It’s like having an experienced professional who also happens to be a friend give you the real scoop on what it’s like to be a trainer, everything you should consider (and what to watch out for!), step-by-step instructions on setting up your business, and much more!
- What it’s really like to train dogs and their owners
- The financial potential of training dogs
- How to get an education
- How to set up your business
- Advertising and marketing
- Website and social media
- Teaching group classes
- Products and tools you should not be without
- Phone tips
- Safety tips
- Trainer etiquette
- Sample intake form, contract, press release
- An extensive, completely updated Resources section
- …and much more!
"Training dogs is really not that difficult. However, training their owners and running a successful business is an entirely different story. If you want to succeed in the dog