The book Monty Sloan, Wolf Behavior Specialist at Wolf Park, IN calls, "The best book ever written on the subject of wolfdog care, training and socialization."
Are you considering sharing your life with a wolfdog? Reading this book first will help you to make an informed decision as to the realities, both good and bad. If you already have a wolfdog, you’ll find helpful advice, answers, tricks and tips to help your special companion. Packed with photographs and immediately useful information presented in an easy to understand, down-to-earth manner.
- Percentages and generations explained
- Considerations: legalities, what life is really like with a wolfdog
- Children and wolfdogs
- Socializing shy wolfdogs: what really works
- The “home alone” wolfdog
- Containment for your canine Houdini
- Introducing new canine companions
- The most effective training for wolfdogs
- Solutions for digging and other “problem” behaviors
- Tips and tricks, including giving pills/applying ointments and creams
- Wolfdogs in the car/and more!
"A must-read for anyone who shares their life with any canine, wolfdog or not. Sound advice, great tips!"
— Dr. Ian Dunbar, veterinarian, animal behaviorist, author, and founder of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
Living with Wolfdogs ebook
Your download will contain files in .pdf, .epub, and .mobi format. After purchase, you will receive an email at the address associated with your Paypal account which will contain the download link. If you have not received the email after thirty minutes, please check your spam folder. You will have two opportunities to download the file. Please note that while .pdf files can be read immediately on Mac and on Windows using Adobe Acrobat Reader or an alternate .pdf reader, for .epub and .mobi formats, you will need to download the file to your computer and then upload to your device.