***READ & PRINT OUT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING***
EBOOK DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
Don’t Leave Me!
Step-by-Step Help for Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety
Does Your Dog Hate to be Left Alone?
Does your dog destroy things when you’re away? Does he bark, howl, or have potty accidents in the house? Do you come home to a dog who is wild-eyed and panting? If so, your dog may have a separation issue. But not to worry! The solution is right here in your hands. This interactive workbook will guide you step by step to teach your dog to feel comfortable when left alone.
You’ll learn about:
- The role of management, nutrition, and exercise
- Whether pharmacological intervention could help
- How to build your dog’s confidence
- Creative management solutions
- Step-by-step behavior modification protocols
- Alternative therapies that can be invaluable
- How to put it all together in a customized plan
Although this book is aimed at owners, professional dog trainers and behavior specialists will find a wealth of information and specific tricks and tips to share with their clients as well.
A Note on Ebooks: All ebook formats are available (PDF, .epub, .mobi). Please click here for more information. Download includes files that are readable on Kindle, ipad, Nook, your computer, and other devices. If you are not sure whether your device is supported, email us. Downloading files requires unzipping utility software. You will receive an email with download instructions once your order is processed. You will have 2 opportunities to download the file. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive the email within 2 hours of ordering with download instructions, please check your spam folder. Make sure you include your email address in the shopping cart or you will not receive the link with the download information for your ebook.
Others who purchased this product were also interested in these products:
|Working with Fearful Dogs DVD
|Through a Dog’s Ear CD|
|Help for Your Fearful Dog||Separation Anxiety DVD|
Don’t miss Nicole’s seminar on Separation Anxiety in 2012 and 2013:
- Lawrenceville, GA September 8, 2012
- New Orleans, LA October 7, 2012
- Oak Ridge, TN March 3, 2013
- Toronto, Canada April 28, 2013
- Columbus, OH May 12, 2013
- Vancouver, Canada June 23, 2013
- Lakewood, CO August 11, 2013
See Seminars page for more information.
Listen to Nicole interviewed on WNJC 160 AM Philadelphia’s “Thursdays in the Doghouse“ about separation anxiety.